- Published Google Scholar Page
- Kang, L. and Joseph, V.R. (2009) Bayesian Optimal Single Arrays for Robust Parameter Design. Technometrics, 51, 250-261. (Winner of the Best Student Paper Award, QSR, INFORMS, 2009.)
- Ai, M., Kang, L., and Joseph, V.R. (2009) Bayesian Optimal Blocking of Factorial Designs. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 139, 3319-3328.
- Kang, L., Joseph, V.R., and Brenneman, W. (2011) Design and Modeling Strategies for Mixture-of-Mixtures Experiments. Technometrics, 53, 125-136.
- Joseph, V.R. and Kang, L. (2011) Regression-Based Inverse Distance Weighting with Applications to Computer Experiments. Technometrics, 53, 254-265.
- Kang, L. and Brenneman, W. A. (2011) Product Defect Rate Confidence Bound with Attribute and Variable Data. Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 27, 353-368.
- Kang, L., Salgado, J. C., and Brenneman, W. A. (2016) Comparing the Slack-Variable Mixture Model with Other Alternatives. Technometrics, 58, 255-268.
- Lin, C. D. and Kang, L. (2016) A General Construction for Space-filling Latin Hypercubes. Statistica Sinica, 26, 675-690.
- Kang, L. and Joseph, V. R. (2016) Kernel Approximation: from Regression to Interpolation. SIAM/ASA Journal on Uncertainty Quantification, 4, 112-129.
- Zhu, J., Kang, L., Anderson, P. (2017+) Predictive influent biochemical oxygen demand modeling: Trade-off between energy demand and risk management. Water Research, accepted.
- Kang, L., Kang, X., Deng, X., Jin, R. (2017+) Bayesian Hierarchical Models for Quantitative and Qualitative Responses. Journal of Quality Technology, accepted.
11. Kang, L. (2017) Book Review: Strategies for Formulations Development: A Step-by-Step Guide Using JMP. Journal of Quality Technology, 49, 297-298.
- Kang, L. Stochastic Coordinate-Exchange Optimal Designs with Complex Constraints. Revision submitted to Quality Engineering.
- Li, Y., Huang, X., and Kang, L. Discrepancy-Based Design for A/B Testing Experiments. Under revision.
- Huang, X., Kang, L., Kassa, M., Hall, C. Two-Stage Functional Data Analysis for Engine Experiments with Quantitative and Qualitative Factors. Submitted to Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control.
- Kang, L., Deng, X., Jin, R. Bayesian D-Optimal Design of Experiments with Quantitative and Qualitative Responses. Under revision for Journal of American Statistical Association.
- Kang, L., Zhao, C. The Logistic Predictive Model-Based Player Metric and Optimal Team Lineup for NBA Games. Submitted to Journal of Sports Analytics.