[ugrads] Invitation to Participate in Speed-mentoring & Networking Event

Kiah Ong kong2 at iit.edu
Thu Mar 21 16:53:49 CDT 2019

What can MATH do for you?

How do I leverage my math skills in my job search? What information do I
need to prepare for graduate school? What does math and statistics have to
do with my favorite scientific topic (e.g. machine learning, data science,
math finance, scientific computations, network science)? What math/stats
courses should I take next year?

Come to the Menger Day Speed-mentoring and Networking Event to get a chance
to ask your questions in a series of short, one-on-one mentoring sessions
with Applied Math faculty, alumni, industry expert, and students.

The Event will take place on

Monday April 1st, at 3:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., Hermann Hall Ballroom.

Please RSVP here <https://goo.gl/forms/atJTQeKdS0mzQt703> by March 27th as
space is limited.

Please contact Kiah Ong (kong2 at iit.edu) and/or Despina Stasi (
despina.stasi at iit.edu) with any questions about the event.

See 2019 Menger Day
<https://science.iit.edu/applied-mathematics/about/remembering-karl-menger-lectures>
for the full Menger Day program.

Regards,

Kiah Wah Ong, PhD, Senior Lecturer
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 206