[ugrads] Are you free at 4:30-ish to talk to high school students?

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Tue Mar 12 09:31:19 CDT 2019

The Proviso Mathematics and Science Academy’s Math Team is visiting
Illinois Tech this afternoon.  I will talk to them a bit about applied
math, but what they really enjoy is being able to talk to current college
students directly.  I'll meet them at 4:30pm and be finished by 5:15pm, in
RE room 103.

If any of you would like to stop by as well, that would be great - thanks!

--
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics