[ugrads] CASSC 2019

Yue Cao ycao33 at hawk.iit.edu
Sat Mar 9 16:28:22 CST 2019

Hi all,

On behalf of the SIAM student chapters at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC), Northwestern University (NU), and the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), we are happy to announce that registration for the Chicago Area SIAM Student Conference 2019 is now open! Invited speakers include: Dr. Tracy Weyand (Rose-Hulman), Dr. Sergey Nadtochiy (IIT), and Dr. Michelle Driscoll (NU).

CASSC is open to all undergraduate and graduate students with an interest in applied math, including engineering, computer science, biology, chemistry, and physics. This is a joint conference between UIC, IIT, and Northwestern, and an excellent opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to present their research and network with peers in the Chicagoland area. Registration is free, but required to attend.
• When: April 7, 2019
• Where: University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
• Lunch will be provided
• To register, click https://goo.gl/forms/jAy6Xfd2kCDHDI9H2
• Visit our website for more information
• Deadline for abstract registration:  March 22, 2018
• Deadline for participant registration:  March 29, 2018
Students can register to attend, or to give a talk.  If you plan on attending, please register as soon as possible.

Please address any questions to dreyno8 at uic.edu. We hope to see you at the conference!

CASSC 2019 Organizers