[ugrads] Fwd: AWM General Body Meeting TOMORROW AT LUNCH

Evan De Broux edebroux at hawk.iit.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:22:24 CST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Association for Women in Mathematics <awm at iit.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 12:20 PM
Subject: AWM General Body Meeting TOMORROW AT LUNCH
To: awm_members <awm_members-group at iit.edu>, awm_members_faculty <
awm_members_faculty-group at iit.edu>

Greetings from AWM!

Apologies for the late notice, but the Association for Women in Mathematics
has a General Body Meeting scheduled for *tomorrow* from 12:45 PM until
1:45 PM in the Engineering Building. *The room is yet to be announced*. We
will be discussing planned upcoming events such as our Pi Day Celebration
on 3/14 and attending a mathematics conference at Carthage College in
April. *Lunch will be served (we are ordering Jimmy Johns).*

General Body Meeting Info: