[ugrads] Applying to Master's Programs in Mathematics

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Jan 31 10:14:53 CST 2019

Hi.  If you are thinking of starting a graduate program next year, it's a
good time to start putting together an application.  Different universities
do research on different topics, for example, the topics at SDSU doesn't
overlap what we do at IIT very much (
https://science.iit.edu/applied-mathematics/research/student-research,
https://science.iit.edu/applied-mathematics/programs).