[ugrads] AWM GENERAL BODY MEETING: AWM SPECIAL ELECTIONS ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 22ND!!!

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Wed Jan 16 13:42:54 CST 2019

Greetings from AWM!

The Association for Women in Mathematics has a General Body Meeting
scheduled for *Tuesday, January 22nd,* from *12:45 PM until 1:45 PM *in the
Engineering Building. Due to two of our board members pursuing great
opportunities away from the classroom and restructuring within the
executive board, we will be holding special elections for two
positions, *Secretary
and Events Coordinator.* We will attach the registration form to the end of
this email. Please complete this form before *Tuesday, January 22nd at
12:30 PM.*

If we have time, we will also be discussing the times for our study
sessions, involvement for this semester, possibly having talks/discussions
with applied math department research groups and the possibility of
bringing in a guest speaker for this semester. Lunch will be provided.

 General Body Meeting Info: