[ugrads] Summer job? Math camp counselor

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Feb 25 15:48:22 CST 2019

It's a last minute thing, so let me know right away if you are interested
and fit their needs: US citizen or permanent
resident, non-female-identifying (e.g., male), love math, and want to work
with kids (age 11-14).

MathPath is a residential summer program for students aged 11-14 (typically
middle schoolers) who are exceptionally gifted in mathematics. Candidates
for this position should be individuals who love math - particularly
interesting, accessible problems and puzzles, and love working with,
spending time with, and caring for younger students (aged 11-14). For a
detailed job description, please see our website:
http://www.mathpath.org/Faculty&Staff/CounselorJobDescription.htm
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mathpath.org_Faculty-26Staff_CounselorJobDescription.htm&d=DwMFaQ&c=rhXotFx3UTYAnEG06vzqqw&r=QAeDYYjXcKXQ447eaQEzrLg1ISBKN9Qksi4qCPxUseg&m=OllNCYlKeC0rfLWNIUHtI45mk63qDSZAz6cmSjOtJcE&s=0e72vAUBxFg-atxCENS6n4d8c-3bfGDTepPRIqj06Qc&e=>

Best wishes,
--
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics