[ugrads] Fwd: Midterms Study Session TONIGHT

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Tue Feb 19 12:48:27 CST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Association for Women in Mathematics <awm at iit.edu>
Date: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 12:47 PM
Subject: Midterms Study Session TONIGHT
To: awm_members <awm_members-group at iit.edu>

Hello AWM members,

The Association for Women in Mathematics will be holding its second study
session for midterms* tonight *from *6 PM to 10 PM *in* Rettaliata Engineering
102*. Please come and join us if you need help studying for your exams
or need a quiet place to study. *Food will be provided.*

*Event Information:*
AWM Study Session 2
Place: Rettaliata Engineering 102
Date: Tuesday, February 19
Time: 6-10 PM

*We are glad that you signed up for our mailing list. If you believe you
received this email by mistake and would like to be removed from
the AWM mailing list, please respond to this email requesting to have your
name taken off our mailing list.*

--
AWM @ IIT
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/awmiit