[ugrads] Fwd: Study Session TOMORROW NIGHT!

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Sun Feb 17 00:02:15 CST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Association for Women in Mathematics <awm at iit.edu>
Date: Sun, Feb 17, 2019 at 12:01 AM
Subject: Study Session TOMORROW NIGHT!
To: awm_members <awm_members-group at iit.edu>

Hello AWM members,

The Association for Women in Mathematics will be holding its first two
study session for midterms on *tomorrow night* from *4 to 8 PM* in *Rettaliata
Engineering 258*. Please come and join us if you need help studying for
your exams or need a quiet place to do your homework. *Food will be
provided.*

*Event Information:*
AWM Study Session 1
Place: Rettaliata Engineering 258
Date: Sunday, February 17, 2019
Time: 4-8 PM

*We are glad that you signed up for our mailing list. If you believe you
received this email by mistake and would like to be removed from
the AWM mailing list, please respond to this email requesting to have your
name taken off our mailing list.*
--
AWM @ IIT
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/awmiit