[ugrads] Fwd: Data Fest 2019 at LUC, March 29-31

Robert Ellis ellisr at iit.edu
Thu Feb 14 09:33:50 CST 2019

Dear AMAT UGrads/Grads,

The following real-data hackathon is available for undergraduate and
graduate MS students (PhD students as "advisors").  There will be tutorials
-- you do not have to be particularly experienced, though it will be useful
to find a teammate who has some experience with the data
mining/exploration/analysis pipeline.