[ugrads] Fwd: AWM Study Sessions Coming Up!

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Tue Feb 12 13:09:28 CST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Association for Women in Mathematics <awm at iit.edu>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 1:06 PM
Subject: AWM Study Sessions Coming Up!
To: awm_members <awm_members-group at iit.edu>

Hello AWM members,

The Association for Women in Mathematics will be holding its first two
study session for midterms on *Sunday night* from *4 to 8 PM* in *Rettaliata
Engineering 258* and *Tuesday, February 19th *from *6 PM to 10 PM *in*
Rettaliata Engineering
102*. Please come and join us if you need help studying for your exams
or need a quiet place to study. *Food will be provided.*

*Event Information:*
AWM Study Session 1
Place: Rettaliata Engineering 258