[ugrads] Fwd: [Computational-math-and-statistics-seminar] [Computational Mathematics & Statistics Seminar] Tue, Feb 05, 2019

Lulu Kang lkang2 at iit.edu
Mon Feb 4 13:59:13 CST 2019

Dear Students

I encourage you to attend the following seminar tomorrow at 1:50 pm (RE 103). In this seminar, I will give a talk on how to conduct optimal design on social networks. My collaborator and I are working on some new ideas on this topic. If you are interested in joining on us to work on this exciting area, come to the seminar tomorrow and learn what is about.

Hope to see you there!

----
Lulu Kang
Associate Professor, Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
P: 312-567-5322
M: lkang2 at iit.edu
W: math.iit.edu/~lkang2