[ugrads] Midwest Sports Analytics Meeting on November 17

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Sep 28 10:34:43 CDT 2018

This is a great way to get a feeling for what it's like to work in sports
analytics.  Also it should appeal more generally, as an example of applying
Data Science to the real world.  The speakers this year look really good.
You can make a weekend of it, as it's a 5 hour drive - maybe get a group
together and carpool?