[ugrads] JMP session on Monday Sept 24 5 pm

Lulu Kang lkang2 at iit.edu
Fri Sep 21 14:25:15 CDT 2018

Dear All

I have invited a representative from JMP company to give a 50-min lecture on how to use JMP and its powerful functions on statistical analysis, modeling, design of experiments, visualization, etc, in my course.

Here is the time and place.

Time: Sept 24 Monday, 5 pm
Place: PS 121

JMP is a branch of the SAS company, a giant in the statistical software industry. You all can access JMP through the virtual computer lab from your myIIT portal. I highly encourage all the students, who are interested in learning and doing statistics, come to the lecture. You can do a lot tasks with JMP without a too much deep understanding of the theories.

I also have a lot of folders (containing JMP materials) and pens sent from JMP. If you want to grab one, come to my office.

Best,

----
Lulu Kang
Associate Professor, Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
P: 312-567-5322
M: lkang2 at iit.edu
W: math.iit.edu/~lkang2