[ugrads] Fwd: From Jelena

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Sep 21 11:32:25 CDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jelena Mihajlovic-Klaric <jmihajlovicklaric at hawk.iit.edu>
Date: Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 11:13 AM
Subject: From Jelena
To: Michael Pelsmajer <pelsmajer at iit.edu>

Hello professor,

I am currently working as a tutor with Project Vision. My workplace is
looking for more tutors!

Project Vision is a non-profit organization located in Chinatown that
services Chinatown and the communities around it that provides tutoring and
leadership training to under-resourced students enrolled in 6th-12th grade.

We currently have two programs: one for middle school students, and one for
high school students. Tutors need to work a minimum of two days a week,
each day having a three hour shift.

Here is a link to Project Vision's Website:
https://projectvisionchicago.org/#

Attached are tutor recruitment posters.

Please forward this to the ugrads and grads, if you can. We really want to
get as much tutoring help for these students as possible!

Thanks,
Jelena Mihajlovic-Klaric
B.S. Applied Math 2020, IIT
Women in the Sciences Project, Treasurer

--
Sent from my mobile phone