[ugrads] Final Reminder: AWM General Body Meeting Today at 12:45

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Wed Sep 19 10:13:01 CDT 2018

Hello!

This is just a reminder that the Association for Women in Mathematics has
its First General Body Meeting scheduled for Wednesday, September 19, 2018,
from 12:45 PM until 1:45 PM in the Engineering Building. We will begin
discussions on upcoming AWM events for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Unfortunately, our purchase request for lunch has not gone through, so we
will be unable to provide lunch for today’s meeting.

Regards,

Evan De Broux

Publicity Chair

Association for Women in Mathematics