[ugrads] elevator pitch competition

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Sep 17 13:13:57 CDT 2018

If you are interested in entrepreneurship or someday starting a business,
this seems legit and it's in Chicago and not expensive.

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A