[ugrads] First General Body Meeting of 2018-19 School Year on Wednesday

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Sat Sep 15 22:03:36 CDT 2018

Greetings from AWM!

The Association for Women in Mathematics has its First General Body Meeting
scheduled for Wednesday, September 19, 2018, from 12:45 PM until 1:45 PM in
the Engineering Building. We will begin discussions on upcoming AWM events
for the 2018-2019 academic year. Lunch will be served.

We hope to see many of you there! We ask all undergraduates and graduates
on the mailing list to fill out the survey attached to the end of this
email. If you are unavailable this Wednesday due to prior commitments or
are instead attending the SIAM meet and greet which is also being held on
Wednesday and would still like your voice to be heard at our meeting,
please take the time to fill out the short survey attached to the end of
the email. You will help guide the discourse of the meeting without needing
to be present if you are unavailable.

First General Body Meeting Info: