[ugrads] Fwd: Open Actuarial Positions at Allstate

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Sep 13 14:08:17 CDT 2018

They have an information/recruiting event soon and they also have
internships and they are hiring, too!

While we're on the topic, I should mention that (1) the first actuarial
exam is just math, and (2) Prof. Charles Tier is the person you should talk
to if you are interested in this type of career.