[ugrads] Fwd: Are Your Students Members of the ASA?

Lulu Kang lkang2 at iit.edu
Thu Sep 13 10:43:31 CDT 2018

Dear Students

I highly encourage you to joint American Statistical Association. The membership fee is only $25 and you can access a long list of top statistical journals and magazines. There are tons of other perks too!

Best,

----
Lulu Kang
Associate Professor, Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
P: 312-567-5322
M: lkang2 at iit.edu
W: math.iit.edu/~lkang2