[ugrads] First General Body Meeting of the 2018-2019 School Year on Wednesday

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Tue Sep 11 12:17:17 CDT 2018

Hello everyone,

Due to some unexpected delays, AWM's General Body Meeting that is scheduled
for tomorrow is currently postponed until further notice. Hopefully, we
will be able to reschedule for next week Wednesday at the same time. We
sincerely apologize if this inconveniences anyone as this is just as
frustrating for us as it is for you.

Regards,

Evan De Broux
Association for Women in Mathematics