[ugrads] First General Body Meeting of the 2018-2019 School Year on Wednesday

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Sun Sep 9 12:45:47 CDT 2018

Greetings everyone!

We are hoping that you are all having a wonderful beginning to the
semester. The Association for Women in Mathematics has planned for its
First General Body Meeting on Wednesday, September 12, 2018, from 12:45 PM
until 1:45 PM in the Engineering Building. We will begin discussions on
upcoming AWM events for the 2018-2019 academic year. Lunch will be served.

Please also look out for a poll in the coming days concerning Math 151,
152, 251, and 252 exam review sessions with AWM and the dates of those
exams. There will also be questions regarding ideas for future events. This
will help guide the discourse of our meeting.

We hope to see many of you there!

First General Body Meeting Info: