[ugrads] Help nominate Gladys Collins for an award!

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Wed Oct 24 15:47:10 CDT 2018

Hi.  We will nominate Gladys Collins for the Excellence in Service Award.
It would help a lot if I could include quotes from faculty and students
about how much she means to us.  If you think of anything nice you want to
say, please send it to me by email within the next few of days.  I will put
it all together and submit it as our collective nomination.

Thank you!
--
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics