[ugrads] AWM Study Session on Sunday

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Thu Oct 11 21:57:02 CDT 2018

The Association for Women in Mathematics will be holding its second
midterms study session on Tuesday, October 14, 2018, from 4 to 8 PM in RE
102. Please come and join us if you need help studying for your exams, need
a quiet place to study, or would like to eat some snacks.

*Event Information:*
AWM Study Session
Place: Rettaliata Engineering 102 (RE 102)
Date: Sunday, October 14, 2018
Time: 4 PM - 8 PM

*We are glad that you signed up for our mailing list. If you believe you
received this email by mistake and would like to be removed from the AWM
mailing list, please respond to this email requesting to have your name
taken off our mailing list.*
--
AWM @ IIT
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/awmiit