[ugrads] ILSAMP scholarship

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Oct 11 11:09:02 CDT 2018

If you *are involved or have participated in any research project in your
coursework*, and you are a *U.S. citizen or permanent resident*, and you
are a *member of an underrepresented minority group*, then you are eligible
to apply for the Illinois Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
(ILSAMP) scholarship. Typically the scholarship amount ranges from $1,000
to $2,000. The application is due on *October 15*, 2018.

More information here:
http://mypages.iit.edu/~ILsamp-iit/

Apply here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BHBG7ylULfHXtC3VbanLfcjwdyaRaFywFpE34BsI2tQ/viewform?edit_requested=true

(Also, if you're eligible then talk to me and I will try to help you figure
out how to get it done quickly.)

Best wishes,
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A