[ugrads] AWM Study Session Tomorrow Night!

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Mon Nov 26 11:08:54 CST 2018

The Association for Women in Mathematics will be holding its second
midterms study session *tomorrow night* from *4 to 8 PM* in *RE 122*.
Please come and join us if you need help studying for your exams or need a
quiet place to study.

*Event Information:*
AWM Study Session
Place: Rettaliata Engineering 122 (RE 122)
Date: Tuesday, November 26, 2018
Time: 6 PM - 10 PM

*We are glad that you signed up for our mailing list. If you believe you
received this email by mistake and would like to be removed from the AWM
mailing list, please respond to this email requesting to have your name
taken off our mailing list.*

--
AWM @ IIT
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/awmiit