[ugrads] FW: SIAM General Body Meeting For Recruiting Official

Yue Cao ycao33 at hawk.iit.edu
Sat Nov 24 17:58:12 CST 2018

The time is  12:45  11/28, Wed

Best Regards
--------------------------
Yue Cao, PHD candidate
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President
Department of Applied Mathematics
Illinois of Institute of Technology

Office: John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 232
Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.  SIAM are recruiting officials! If you are interested in running a student organization, please come and talk with our current officials. We are glad to share our experience. If you just want to meet friends and have some fun before the break, you are also welcome! We will offer lunch. See you there.

SIAM General Body Meeting For Recruiting Official
Place: RE 122
Time: 11/28, Wed

Best Regards

Email: ycao33 at hawk.iit.edu