[ugrads] Fwd: Sustainability/Energy program in Chicago for students

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu May 31 12:43:13 CDT 2018

To be eligible, you should "be enrolled in energy or
sustainability-related program at an academic institute as an (a)
senior-undergraduate, (b) graduate student".  With an applied math
background, you can argue that your program is sustainability-related,
I think, as long as you've taken some relevant class or done a project
that you can point to.  (I mean, assuming that you're interested in
this - see below.)

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A