[ugrads] Reminder: PhD Defense Talk on Friday, 3/23, 12pm, RE 034

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Thu Mar 22 13:35:29 CDT 2018

This is just a reminder that we have a PhD defense talk by  *Jeff
Mudrock*  *tomorrow
(Friday, 3/23), 12pm, at RE 034*.  Please see the email below for details.

Also, mark your calendars for the* next Discrete Math seminar talk on
Wednesday, 3/28, in RE 106, at 12:45pm*. Our long-term visitor, Prof.
Joungmin Song from GIST South Korea, will tell us about Hyperplane
arrangements in real affine space, a research problem that lies at the
intersection of Combinatorics, Geometry and Algebra.

Hemanshu