[ugrads] PhD Defense Talk (& Discrete Seminar) on Friday, 3/23, 12pm, RE 034

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Mon Mar 19 19:40:49 CDT 2018

Hello all,

You are all invited to a talk by *Jeff Mudrock* on *Friday, 3/23, 12pm, at
RE 034*. This talk constitutes the public portion of Jeff's PhD defense and
is open to all. Jeff will tell us about the research he has conducted as a
part of his PhD thesis on the list coloring problem and its equitable
variants.

See below for the detailed abstract.

Hemanshu

*Title:  *On the list coloring problem and its equitable variants

*Speaker:  *Jeffrey Mudrock