[ugrads] Menger Day: AWM/SIAM Menger day lunch talk at 12:50pm on Monday March 26th

Despina Stasi stasdes at iit.edu
Mon Mar 19 17:05:18 CDT 2018

Dear AMAT Undergraduate and Graduate Students,

This year's Menger Lecturer, Professor René Carmona, Professor of
Engineering and Finance at Princeton University, will give a lunchtime talk
on "The New Financial Mathematics for the New Financial Markets" on

*Monday March 26th, at 12:50pm-1:40pm in Hermann Hall Ballroom*
in a lunchtime event hosted by AWM and SIAM. Light Lunch will be served.

Consider attending this talk (and grabbing some lunch), and participating
in the day's events in general! You can view the full day's events at
https://science.iit.edu/applied-mathematics/about/remembering-karl-menger-lectures.
<https://alumni.iit.edu/menger>

We are also still in need of:
*- volunteers* to register and greet attendees
- *posters* for the pre-talk poster session/reception. It's okay if you
have presented such a poster somewhere else, or in a past year's Menger
lecture, and our department will arrange for the printing of the poster.

See Professor Ellis' email below for details on how to volunteer and how to
submit your poster.

Thank you, and we look forward to see you taking advantage of the day's
events!

Best regards,
Despina Stasi