[ugrads] register for Fall 2018 and withdraw deadline

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Mar 19 14:14:13 CDT 2018

Hi. The course schedule for Fall 2018 courses is bring published today
(accessed via MyIIT). Take a look and think about what courses you might
want to take. Registration opens two weeks later (see below for exact
dates); you should register as soon as you can.  *There will be one or two
more new courses added to the schedule, including MATH 225: Introductory
Statistics (intended for first or second year students, syllabus attached).*

You will need your *PIN* to register. Once we discuss what your plans are,
I'll give you your PIN.

If you already pretty much know what you are doing, you can just email me
with your plans, and I'll send you your PIN. But if there's anything to
discuss, it's easier to meet and talk - send me an email and suggest some
times when you are available to meet.

One more thing:  *March 26: Last Day to Withdraw*. If you are concerned
about any current classes, we should discuss those classes - don't wait
until the last minute!

*Registration Dates*
Priority registrants (athletes, ROTC, students with disabilities, and
Veterans) can register on *Monday, April 2*. Graduate students, U5's, and
U4's can register on *Tuesday, April 3*; U3's can register on Wednesday,
April 4, followed by U2's on Thursday and U1's on Friday.

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A