[ugrads] Poster Session on Menger's Day 2018

Ruoting Gong rgong2 at iit.edu
Mon Mar 5 09:37:57 CST 2018

Dear students,

Please let me know if you would like to participate the poster exhibition
at the Menger's Day 2018 *ASAP*. Any summer research project, thesis topic,
or class projects (including Math 100) is welcome. It is a great
opportunity to communicate with faculty, alumni, and your peers about your
research.

Best
Ruoting

--