[ugrads] Mathematics Summer Research Opportunity

Marissa Ashner mashner at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Jan 16 14:37:54 CST 2018

Hi everyone,

I'm a 4th year AMAT undergraduate at IIT, and wanted to share a summer
research opportunity with you all that I participated in last summer, 2017.

This is the Big Data Summer Institute at the University of Michigan. The
program is a six week intensive learning and research experience for those
interested in public health, applications of big data, and/or statistics.
The application is due March 1 for the 2018 summer session.

I am attaching the website and flyer for the program. Anyone interested can
feel free to email me with questions!

Thanks,
Marissa Ashner

Program Website: https://sph.umich.edu/bdsi/index.html