[ugrads] NNSA internship applications due this month (US Citizens)

Robert Ellis ellisr at iit.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:48:44 CST 2018

Dear AMAT/STEM Undergraduates,

Please see below the information on how to apply for an internship at the
DOE's National Nuclear Security Administration.  You may remember that Dr.
Aaron Luttman visited us in Spring 2017 from the Nevada National Security
Site.  If you apply, please email separately the following NNSA
representatives with a cover email, as they are working with a new
application system:
"Luttman, Aaron" <LuttmaAB at nv.doe.gov>, "Howard, Marylesa" <
HowardMM at nv.doe.gov>
The application deadline is "December" and may or may not be rolling
thereafter; however, you should infer that sooner is better than later.  US
Citizenship is required.

Margaret Hoeller <mhoeller at hawk.iit.edu> has held one of these internships
and is willing to answer questions about it.

-Robert Ellis