[ugrads] Discrete Math Seminar on Wednesday, August 29th, at 12:45pm, ROOM 106 RE.

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Tue Aug 28 21:00:57 CDT 2018

Hello all,

This is just a reminder that we have a *Discrete Seminar talk tomorrow,
Wednesday, August 29th, at 12:45pm, in ROOM 106, Retalliata Engg Center. *

Please see the details below.
Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions about the seminar or
research in Discrete Math and Optimization.

best regards,
Hemanshu