[ugrads] Fwd: [SIAM-CSE] Now accepting student applications for Broader Engagement program at SIAM CSE19

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Mon Aug 27 16:10:14 CDT 2018

Dear all,

This is a great conference for computational science.  There are travel grants to promote diverse participation.

Fred J. Hickernell
Director, Center for Interdisciplinary Scientific Computation (CISC)
Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
Pritzker Science Ctr Rm 106, 3105 S Dearborn St, Chicago, IL 60616
Office: +1 312 567 8983   Cell/WhatsApp: +1 630 696 8124   Skype/WeChat: fjhickernell