[ugrads] AWM Exec Board Nominations!!

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Thu Apr 26 08:15:22 CDT 2018

 Hi!

If you know someone who would be great at serving on Association for Women
in Mathematics Executive Board for next school year, please nominate them
using the link below. Remember, you can also nominate yourself, and
nominees do not have to be women or math majors!

We are going to be holding elections today at 1pm in RE103 and we need more
people to run. This organization was only formed last year and it is doing
well, but most of our current exec board is graduation and we need new
members!

The link for the nomination form is: https://goo.gl/forms/vezmBNn7z7WWOvYI2

Descriptions of all the positions are included in the nomination form.

Please join us at our meeting today if you are at all interested in being a
part of AWM.

Hope to see you there!

--
AWM @ IIT