[ugrads] AWM Open Executive Board Meeting this Thursday

Association for Women in Mathematics awm at iit.edu
Mon Apr 16 17:34:41 CDT 2018

Hello,

IIT's AWM is inviting you to our executive board meeting this Thursday,
April 19, at 1 pm in RE 103. *Snacks will be provided. *

The purpose of this event is to introduce any interested members to the
executive board positions that are opening up and to discuss our plans for
the 2018-19 school year. This is a mandatory event for anyone interested in
running for an AWM exec board position. You do not have to be a math major
or a woman to get involved!

Please let us know if you have any questions! Hope to see you there!

Additionally, please use this link/ QR code to sign up for our new mailing
list if you'd like to receive emails from us next year:
*http://eepurl.com/djdHVn
<http://eepurl.com/djdHVn>*

--
AWM @ IIT