[ugrads] Fwd: AWM First Ever General Body Meeting!!

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Wed Sep 27 10:01:49 CDT 2017

This happens tomorrow!!!  See below.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Association for Women in Mathematics <awm at iit.edu>
Date: Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 7:58 PM
Subject: AWM First Ever General Body Meeting!!
To: Michael Pelsmajer <pelsmajer at iit.edu>

Please forward the below announcement to all Mathematics mailing groups and
anyone you think might be interested in AWM.

Anyone is welcome to attend our meeting

Thanks!
Hello everyone,

We would like to invite you to join us at the first general body meeting for
the Association for Women in Mathematics at IIT. The meeting will take
place in Stuart building 104 Thursday 9/28 12:45-1:45.

We will be going over basic information about our organization, as well as
having a guest speaker talk about her experiences with AWM. *Free pizza* will
be provided!

AWM executive board

Here is the poster if you are interested:  https://drive.
google.com/a/iit.edu/file/d/0B3sMnW38V3GdbDFmbHZTMmNheXpCN0J
Kcm1BdFZ1OWxoVjZV/view?usp=sharing