[ugrads] Fwd: [NExT] Please Share: Budapest Semesters in Mathematics Education

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Sep 14 08:52:14 CDT 2017

You may have heard of Budapest Semester in Mathematics, an amazing math
experience, which IIT students have done in the past (most recently, Dan
Kosmas '17).  If that sounds interesting, google it and talk to me, too.

Below I copy an announcement about a similar program in Math Education, for
a semester or for the summer.  Happy to discuss this with anyone, too.

Best wishes,
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A