[ugrads] registration dates

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Oct 27 13:06:46 CDT 2017

Students have been asking me, and I was just sent an email with this
information:

Friday, 11/3 - Priority registration for authorized athletes, ROTC,
and students with disabilities
Monday, 11/6 - Graduate & U5 (5th Year Undergraduate), U4 (4th Year
Undergraduate)
Tuesday, 11/7 - U3 (3rd Year Undergraduate)
Wednesday, 11/8 - U2 (2nd Year Undergraduate)
Thursday, 11/9 - U1 (1st Year Undergraduate)
Friday, 11/10 - Visiting, Exchange, and non-degree students

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math