[ugrads] register for Spring 2018 (PIN)

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Tue Oct 24 09:33:59 CDT 2017

Hi. The course schedule for Spring 2017 courses was recently published
online (accessed via MyIIT). Take a look and think about what courses you
might want to take. Registration for most people begins *Monday, November 6*;
you should register as soon as you can.

You will need your *PIN* to register. Once we discuss what your plans are,
I'll give you your PIN.

If you already pretty much know what you are doing, you can just email me
with your plans, and I'll send you your PIN. If there's anything to
discuss, it's quickest to just meet and talk - send me an email and suggest
some times when you are available to meet.

One more thing: *October 30: Last Day to Withdraw*. If you are concerned
about any current classes, we should discuss those classes, too.

Best wishes,
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A