[ugrads] Math Contest this Saturday morning!

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Oct 19 16:11:51 CDT 2017

The math contest Saturday at 9am will be in RE room 106.  Get there a few
minutes early to fill our a form.  Any IIT undergrad can participate.

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A