[ugrads] SIAM BBQ

Yue Cao ycao33 at hawk.iit.edu
Fri Oct 13 20:20:53 CDT 2017

Hello, everyone

I hope your semester is going well.  IIT SIAM student chapter have a BBQ event next Tuesday, 17 Oct!  The place is between the tennis court and MTCC. The event will begin at 12:00 pm. Everyone is welcome. It is  a good chance to meet people and enjoy outdoor activity in Chicago before the winter coming. See you there!

Btw we need people to help grill. If you are available and willing to help. Please contact me. I really appreciate that!

Best Regards
Yue Cao, PHD candidate
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President
Department of Applied Mathematics
Illinois of Institute of Technology

Office: John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 232
Email: ycao33 at hawk.iit.edu