[ugrads] HKN: MATLAB Tutorial Series

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Oct 6 14:11:44 CDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eta Kappa Nu <hkn at iit.edu>

Dear all,

Eta Kappa Nu (HKN) is pleased to bring to all Illinois Tech students a free
*MATLAB *Tutorial Series!! Lectures will be held by our PhD student, Sami
Khairy, for six consecutive Tuesdays 1-2:30pm starting on October 10th. The
location will be Siegel Hall 237, a computer lab with the required software
installed.

Even if you cannot make it, do not be discouraged! We are setting up a
Blackboard account where we will upload the materials and hopefully the
lecture recordings as well! If you are interested in the course (attending
or not), please *register *at: http://bit.ly/MATLABsignupF17 If you find
any issues signing up, please contact us at hkn at iit.edu.
<http://bit.ly/MATLABsignupF17>

Each lecture will build on the previous ones, starting from the very basics
to more advanced concepts. Even if you miss a lecture, you will not be
behind as the materials will be accessible to you.

Please make sure to RSVP, and check out the official flyer for even more
information at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1iPkni37GKGN2xxN0EwZ1hfNFk/
view?usp=sharing

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,

HKN - Delta Chapter
Javier Sorribes - President
Burhan Ali - Vice President
Larisa Hurley - Treasurer
Swati Sharma - Internal Secretary
Vatsala Gautam - External Secretary
Natasha Wijoyo - Publicity Chair
Vighnesh Sawant - Publicity Chair Assistant
Jamal Riley - Webmaster