[ugrads] Summer opportunity!

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Tue Nov 28 12:53:13 CST 2017

See below.  If you are thinking about applying, I would like to know, and
you should get a recommendation from Prof.Ellis is possible (since he knows
the director).

There are many summer math programs like that, and other opportunities.
Start here:

https://www.maa.org/programs/students/undergraduate-
research/research-experiences-for-undergraduates

(Most only provide financial support for US citizens or permanent
residents, but there are exceptions.)

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A