[ugrads] Last Call for SIAM Officer Applications

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Sat May 13 04:02:21 CDT 2017

Hello All,

This is a final reminder about the SIAM officer applications.  If you would
like to apply to be a SIAM officer for next year, you must let me know by
email by *11:59pm tonight*.  See our original announcement below for
details.

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President

The IIT student chapter of Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics