[ugrads] SIAM Officer Application Period Ends This Saturday

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Mon May 8 16:45:19 CDT 2017

Hello All,

This is a reminder that the deadline for SIAM officer applications is *this
Saturday, May 13, at 11:59pm*.  If you are interested in applying, let me
know by email by then.  Our original announcement is included below.

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President

The IIT student chapter of Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics